Here at Blynda DaCosta Photography, we’re all about the love!! It makes us so happy to work with couples who are head over heels in love with each other. The good vibes are contagious! With Valentines just around the corner, we wanted to put something together to celebrate your love in a big, fun way!
Enter to win make-up and hair styling with Alex and Rachel of The Bridal Party, professional session styling with Caryn of As You Wish Weddings and a couple’s photo session with Blynda DaCosta Photography!
Entering the contest is easy:
Step 2: Find the contest post and tag 3 friends that you’d like to see win
Step 3: The winner will be announced on Instagram live on Valentines Day, so be on the lookout!
Contest will run from February 5th 2018 to February 13th 2018 at 5pm. Winner will be announced February 14th, 2018.
Winner will receive:
1. Professional hair and makeup from The Bridal Party hair and make-up team for one person.
2. Professional event styling by Caryn of As You Wish Weddings. Details and level of styling to be determined as needed by As You Wish Weddings.
3. A 1-2 hour photos session (as needed) in the GTA at an approved location with Blynda DaCosta Photography. Session will include 50 images.
1. Couples must sign an agreement that releases the images for use in contest, publishing and advertising for Blynda DaCosta Photography, As You Wish Weddings and The Bridal Party.
2. Session must take place in Spring 2018 on a weekday evening to be determined by availability of all parties.
3. Location of shoot must be in the GTA within reasonable driving distance of Halton region.
4. Hair styling and makeup application will be limited to one time, on one individual and will be done at the artistic direction of The Bridal Party.
5. Session styling will be done at the artistic direction of As You Wish Weddings. Any products, rentals, florals and other items used for the shoot will be the property of As You Wish Weddings and not be available to the winners to keep or take home.
Contest isn't sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.